Moo 1st Birthday

Tuesday 30 October 2007

My Parents are here!!

Sunday 28 Oct-07

Horrible grey day... London weather is the worst!!! i sometimes wonder why we are still staying here?

anyway, second day home since hospital... Boo2 is doing well, feeding well and sleeping well. Boo is her usual cheeky self and best of all, my parents are coming!! they will be landing in UK from Dubai at 1135 and smelly AM is going to take Boo to pick them up... excited!

oh and pinky is coming over to see her new god-son too... lots of visitors...

Emirates flight landed at 1107, waited for my mum to call me on phone... told them that smelly AM will only go pick them up when we get call from her... waited till 1140 and still no call, so started calling them... then finally my dad called our home phone... they have already cleared immigrations and now at luggage!!! so quickly chased smelly AM and Boo out of house to pick them up from Heathrow...

Pinky called at 12ish to say she's already left Marlow and on way to London... will be really good to see her...

Smelly AM and Boo came back with my parents at half one... Boo looking quite curious but won't go to my parents... my mum said she was staring at them with her BIG eyes whole time...

my parents were v excited to see Boo2 but i told them, they have to ask Boo for permission first before carrying Boo2... which Boo really liked... made her feel v impt! Boo also warmed up to my parents v soon... and before the day is over, she knows them as Gong-gong and Ma-ma...

but (no) thanks to the London Transport system, pinky couldnt manage to come to our place... she found herself stuck at Finsbury Park!!! all the way from Singapore and let down by London trains!!!! can't believe it!!! told her we will try to meet her in Reading during the week for lunch and will bring the kids... *sigh* really looking forward to seeing her!!!

0 comments: