Moo 1st Birthday

Saturday 1 November 2008

Halloween at Lesley's

Ok, did I say I'm poorly? I'm poorly, poorly, poorly! Made worse by going to... not one but 2 Halloween parties yesterday!! Ok, I know its my fault, no one made me go but I do want Boo and Moo to enjoy themselves.

So, this is Lesley's party. IMO, its the better one. All the kids know each other so they were all laughing, dancing and having fun. No smoke machine (thank god!).
Moogie didn't want to sit with the others at the table for the party coz he wanted to sit with mummy. Lesley dressed him up as the incy wincy spider-boy - BRILLANT!

Here's daddy with Moogie
Moogie playing with balloon

Moo being slightly grumpy.
Check out how the other kids are dressed!
Here's Joe2 - Pumpkin 1

His older sis, Isabel - Pumpkin 2

Lucy-Mae is scary High Witch!
Emily and Rosanna - Pumpkin 3 and Big purple gobby monster (?) - I din get that costume. Sorry!
All the scary/pretty witches and fairies
Carina and her cousin (Charlotte - who's helping out coz Stella is still away on her holiday to NEW YORK!)
Lesley (the Grand High Witch) and Boo the Cat Fairy

Pigging out

Disco!




Even the poor dog got dressed up for the day! LOL

0 comments: