Moo 1st Birthday

Monday 20 October 2008

Baby Moo is 1! Part One

That's right, my baby is 1!!!
I cant believe how fast time flies...

We went up to my MIL on Sat to kick-start the celebrations. I think we bought him too many pressies *oops*
Moo had his family party on Sun with a winnie and tigger cake specially bought by Grandma *thank you Grandma!* Uncle Peter came down in time for the party.


Boo did the blowing out of candles on Moo's behalf coz Moo still dont get that fire on candle can be HOT! He tried to eat the candle after it was blown out and got a shock!

Have to show this pic coz I look so slim in it! LOL


We got 2 balloons for Moo and a pink princess one for Boo

Out of all the pressies, Moo liked his sis princess wand!!

My 2 lovely kiddos *AWWWWW...*
Daddy and his boy
Mummy's pressie to Moo

Moo's birthday cards

0 comments: