Moo 1st Birthday

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Separation Anxiety - Mine!

My name is Lynn and I'm going back to work on 1 Nov!
There, I've said it!
I know that day is going to come soon but I still can't believe how fast!

And I thought it will be easier 'coz its my second time and since I've done it with Boo, I should be a real pro at it now. No!!! its worse this time. I think I might even be stressed and depressed about it!

Hands up those who heard me go... I cant wait to get back to work, it will be much easier than taking care of 2 kids... But now I've figured how how to do it, and they are at such a lovely age, Moo is crawling and playing and giggling, and Boo is so bright! (a sidetrack, this morning when we drop them off at Lesley's, she saw a piece of plastic on the floor and asked me what it was, I said it was a part of the car which has fallen off. So she went in and solemnly told Lesley "Lesley, my daddy's car is very old, it is falling apart!" while shaking her head!! We were in fits when we heard that, except smelly AM of course who was protesting "My car is not that old!!")

Moo has done v well at Lesley today though. Only cried for 10min after we left and then played happily rest of time. Tmr will be his 1st full day!!! Hope it all goes well...

Oh, one last time. Moo and I went for our second slingmeet this afternoon at Coffee and Tease. Had lots of fun! Really good to see so many different slings! Hope I would be able to still meet up once a while for slingmeets even when I'm back at work!

0 comments: