Moo 1st Birthday

Friday 31 October 2008

Halloween!!!

Today is Haaaalllooweeen!!! oooohhh!!!
Mummy's actually sick with fever and sore throat but because I promised my little princess Boo that I will take her to the Halloween party... no choice, take panadol and GO!

(Poor Moo is at Lesley's today... but he get to have a party later coz Lesley is having one at hers - which we are going as well!!)

Here's Boo getting ready to go out in her Cat Fairy costume (which I got from Sainsbury. Not much choices in her size, its either this or Frankenstein... and I don't think she will appreciate being a Frankenstein)

Boo - aka Cat Fairy with her Cat wandParty starts at 10am. We were abit early so went to Costa Coffee for a mocha for me and a babycino for Cat Fairy.



The party is super crowded!! First thing we did... to the face painting booth... We want a butterfly on our face!! (I know she's a Cat Fairy...)
Ta-da!

Having a nice biccie.

Doing some art and craft

Bouncy Castle!!!


We left the party early 'coz it got too noisy and smoky (they were playing smoke machine 'coz of the disco). Went for lunch at nearby cafe. I had spagetti carbonara which Boo shared. And when we were paying, the nice lady at the cashier gave Lucy her first sweety of the day - a purple lollipop!
We came home and she went straight to bed for her nap (good girl).
Later we will go to our 2nd party at Lesley!!
More photos on that later....

0 comments: