Moo 1st Birthday

Saturday 10 January 2009

Boo's 3rd birthday - what to do?


ok, I think I'm abit crazy, like there are not enough things to worry about and do, I have to start worrying about Boo's 3rd birthday.

She is turning 3 in March - old enough to be excited about her birthday and wanting a party. Which is why I'm thinking of doing a bigger one than the normal "party at Lesley's".

I'm thinking of doing the party on Friday, hiring a church hall near Lesley (so she can take the kids at hers over easily), invite about 20-25 kids (including Boo's classmates at nursery), get in an entertainer for 1-2 hrs (depending on budget) and maybe a bouncy castle (tell me if I'm going overboard anyone?)

Think a good time for the party will be about 3.30-6pm (so parents can come pick the kids up from party instead of from Lesley). Tea will be provided which will be party food like hotdogs, pizza, sandwiches (with healthy snacks like carrot sticks, fruit as well - don't want to be accused of feeding kids junk!).

Boo told me she wants a Ballet cake this time. I don't know if she really means it or will a nice enough cake do. Waitrose doesnt do ballet cakes (sob!) so I was looking on the net and the cheapest I can find is one which is a pair of ballet slippers for £68!!!

anyway, which one of the cakes above do you think are nice?
I think I like the second castle one best - 'coz it's the cheapest at £40! HAHAHA!!

0 comments: