Moo 1st Birthday

Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Birthday to Me & Happy Valentine's Day

Today's my birthday and the Warren Family went into Central London!
Yes, all of us, onto the London Underground and into town. A real complishment and actually, quite a joy.

We went to Covent Garden first.
Its very cold again today but sunny ('coz its my BIRTHDAY!)
I look like I'm not wearing alot but I've got 3 pairs of tights on and 4 layers under my jumper coat so I'm warm as a bug.

Boo and Moo are all nicely wrapped up of course!


And so is Daddy!
Look at Do-Re-Mi.
We have found a solution to the double buggy. Have Boo sit on the canopy of the single buggy!

We went to Plum Valley in Chinatown for dim sum.
I read in reviews that it is one of the best places to have dim sum in London.
Bit expensive but food is really good. Best of all, both kiddos LOVE it!
Boo is wearing her Angelina Ballerina fleece 'coz she went to Ballet Class in the morning before we went out!





I love this photo of Daddy and Boo!

We then walked to Green Park station and along the way, Moo fell asleep in the buggy.

Daddy and Boo waiting for the tube



Cake-cutting at home!
Daddy got me a lovely chocolate cake - YUM!

Daddy and his Valentine's pressie - IPod classic which he LOVES!
My pressie from Daddy - a dress, a parenting book and £300!! My fav - the money of course! HAHAHAHA!

0 comments: